Lindsay Lohan's family jewellery

Monday, October 12, 2009 ·


Lindsay Lohan designs jewellery to keep her family safe. The actress-turned-fashion designer has created a string of glitzy accessories for her mother Dina to wear for good luck when they have to embark on long-haul flights without each other. Dina - who was wearing a diamond ring on her engagement finger - said: 'Lindsay actually designed this ring. She's designing jewellery, and she put this on my finger. We have a thing - when my girls leave the airports and we leave each other, we put things like a Kabbalah bracelet or the Eye of the Blessed Mother on each other. So she put this on me the last time she left. She designed this ring, and this necklace as well. And I gave her what I was wearing. It's like a family thing to fly safe. Ain't it corny?' Reality TV star Dina - who appeared in 'Living Lohan' with her family - has defended her daughter over public criticism she faced last week when her Emanuel Ungaro clothing line debuted in Paris Fashion Week and says the 'Mean Girls' actress is a 'fashion icon'. Dina told America's OK! magazine: 'It's silly. Lindsay's just going to keep doing what she's doing, and it will sell. I know it because I know Lindsay's genius in what she does and girls love her. My friend runs FIT, and she said 'Dina, I was surprised. We asked a question - Who do you admire most as a fashion icon?' And they said Lindsay. She was almost shocked because of all of the negative press. 'Kids don't care. I used to tell Lindsay 'when you're on a talk show, be yourself.' Because you can tell as a person if someone's b*******ing you or not. If you're honest, you're going to be honest. People will read your body, and they'll know what you're saying, so we just roll. I don't really care.'

Source::http://lifestyle.sg.msn.com

0 comments: