F1 concerts in Singapore to have Lindsay Lohan as host

Friday, September 25, 2009 ·


Singaporean fans of Hollywood star Lindsay Lohan have a reason to celebrate as the actress would be hosting three days of F1 concerts, featuring Beyonce Knowles and Black Eyed Peas, to coincide with Sunday night's Singapore Grand Prix.

The 23-year-old beauty came as a last-minute replacement, after Pussy Cat Doll Nicole Scherzinger moved out of the offer last month.

The concert, F1 Rocks, includes No Doubt, ZZ Top, Simple Minds and N. E. R. D.; and runs Thursday to Saturday.

Lohan expressed, "It's a bunch of amazing performers whom I'm a really big fan of."

The heartthrob of millions, who also happens to be a fan of Formula One, added, "I like to drive. I like cars. I like fast cars. I studied NASCAR for almost a year for Herbie. It was very hot inside those cars."

source::topnews.com

0 comments: