Lindsay Lohan Nipple Slip

Monday, December 15, 2008 ·


So, I don't want the site to be too monotonous, which is why I try to report on a variety of celebrities, and their respective goings on. However, there are times when a certain celebrity tends to just show up more often then others. In this case, the celebrity in question would be Lindsay Lohan, who has popped up quite a bit in the past few days. So what am I to do, avoid posting pictures of a Lindsay Lohan nipple slip? Yeah, I didn't think so. Oh, it would also seem that the girl Lindsay is riding here, is not, in fact, Leelee Sobieski. (And the nipple's only in the first one, actually)

Oh, and what the fuck is up with these wierdos Lindsay's been hanging around with lately. I thought celebrities were supposed to have good looking friends. Then again, maybe Lindsay's afraid of overshadowing her not-so-great looks with a bunch of pretty friends...


Source - http://www.egotastic.com

1 comments:

Unknown said...
March 28, 2010 at 12:54 PM  

I JERK OFF. YAY